2008 Newsletter
I'm collecting everyone's entry into the newsletter. I have the questions on Microsoft Word so if you need it email me at seven4kdjasmith@yahoo.com and I will send it to you. Then email it back to me with a picture and I will see that it gets compiled and sent out. I will compile it and send it to Glenn, Jerry, Dan, Debbie, and Julie to copy and send out to each of their children and their families. Send me your "great idea". It can be anything you have found helpful in everyday life; a recipe, an organizational tip, a website, a good book to read, etc. Let's get this newsletter out! Thanks, JuliePrint Page
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Julie,
I have a blog now on blogspot. You can look us up at
travelingmalones.blogspot.com
Thank you for a great reunion and a fantastic way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment