Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reunion Pictures from Sam and Steph

I've been working hard in Photoshop today in between loads of laundry to get some pictures up! It looks like you all had a wonderful time. Savannah and Wyatt have had post vacation Blues today and I don't blame them. There are several fires burning right now so the air here is soo smoky. Sam was saying that his lungs were in shock. I hope you enjoy the pictures!


































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, thanks for posting the pictures so quickly! I didn't take my camera, knowing there would be lots of others taking better pictures than I could, so am relying on them. I don't really know how this blog thingy works, and hope this note gets to you. Just wanted to say thanks and hope to see you soon. Nana

Chris Garvin said...

We wish we could have been there with everyone. Thanks for putting this togehter Steph!
Chris, Tiffany, Sterling & Connery